Monday, August 13, 2007

The Stocks I Am In

To put it simply I am in nothing! Considering the volatility and what seems like irrational behavior by the market I went totally into cash for the time being. The stocks that I talk about on this blog are stocks I would purchase but part of my trading philosophy is to never go against the market. They say something like 8 out of 10 stocks go with the market and considering my skill level I would probably loose 10 out of 10 times. I will however be buying stocks I have been writing about as soon as I see a sustained push upwards over a few consecutive days.
Now I am not going to predict when this market correction will end but I can say that until more hedge funds and other firms that have been buying these mortgages comes out and start telling us were they stand the market will continue to be nervous and sell off at every turn. I am glad to see the current move to take a look at the biggest firms to make sure that there not hiding looses and get this all out in the open so we can start moving forward.

When I do purchase and sale stocks I am planning on posting it here on the blog as I do it. One thing I cant stand is when blogger's don't tell us what there trading and when they do it. It is my hope that all who read my blog in the future will see my record and on the basis of my performance decide if I am worth reading or not.

Thanks for reading, be safe over the next week and tread lightly while this market continues its current hysteria.

No comments: