Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Welcome

Well with this being my first post, I am going to give you a little background info on who I am.
My name is Brandon, I live in Farmington, Utah and I am 26 years old. I am a licensed broker at E*Trade Financial, in there stock plans department. I have one child a little girl name Allyson, and my wifes name is Kristen.

The objective of this blog is to share with you my ideas on the stock market in general and also my trading philosophies. I plan to make stock picks and use this as my trading journal so you will see every trade I make.
The good and the mostly bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brandon,

The blog looks great! Thanks for the link! I shall return the favor.

It is an awful time in the market for many of us but it is still a great time to be writing about investing!

Regards

Bob Freedland
Stock Picks Bob's Adviceh