Sunday, September 23, 2007

Its A Wonderful Life...Or Atleast Week

Hey everyone its been awhile since I posted on here. I have been so so busy! I hope everyone made some money this week. It does not get any easier than it was this week. So with that in mind were do we go from here? Well I am not one to make predictions, but I am long going into next week and I see the market going up from here at least in the short term. However considering the fact that the fed cut rates by 1/2% when they didn't have to cut it at all let alone 1/2%. This tells me they see something the rest of us don't and its probably not good. Its all speculation but historically the fed doesn't cut rates ever unless they have to and when they have to they cut it by the least amount that they can get by with. Now I know Uncle Ben is a great guy and he wants us all to make money, but I say beware the future.
As for stocks I am bullish on, I am sticking with commodity stocks and a few from China. The reason being is I see inflation becoming a bigger issue now. To see this you can look towards oil being very high right now, this is due to oil being dollar denominated so the more the dollar weakens the higher oil goes.
If we do see the market break to the downside in the coming weeks I would look towards shorting any company that relies on the U.S. for most of there business.

No comments: