Saturday, September 8, 2007

Loosing Trades...Get Used To It

Hey everyone thanks for stopping by, I hope your all having a great weekend. Its after weeks like these that I am sure, like me many of you are questioning your ideas on trading and if we are really any good at it. If you are thinking that way then all I can say is keep your chin up and have a positive attitude. Failure comes with trading and it happens a lot. All successful people fail at some point. Thomas Edison tried over 10,000 different experiments before finally inventing the light bulb. Bill Gates first company was a failure, and Michael Jordan was quoted as saying: "I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot; And missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
The name of the game is not how many times you get it right, its how many types you pick yourself up try to learn from your mistake and trade on.

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

kristen said...

very inspiring!

OPTIONS TRADING BEGINNER said...

Hi Brandon,

I like this post a lot.
Yes, it's very inspiring.

Keep up the good work. :)

Cheers,
Options Trading Beginner

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.